SMT stands for Surface Mounted Technology (abbreviation of Surface Mounted Technology), which is currently the most popular technology and process in the electronics assembly industry.
What are the characteristics of SMT:
1. High assembly density, small size and light weight of electronic products. The volume and weight of chip components are only about 1/10 of that of traditional plug-in components. Generally, after SMT is adopted, the volume of electronic products is reduced by 40% to 60 %, the weight is reduced by 60% to 80%.
2. High reliability and strong anti-vibration ability. The defect rate of solder joints is low.
3. Good high frequency characteristics. Reduce electromagnetic and radio frequency interference.
4. It is easy to realize automation and improve production efficiency. Reduce costs by 30% to 50%.
5. Save materials, energy, equipment, manpower, time, etc.
Why use SMT:
Electronic products are pursuing miniaturization. The perforated plug-in components used before can no longer be reduced and the electronic products have more complete functions. The integrated circuits (ICs) used no longer have perforated components, especially large-scale, highly integrated ICs. Use surface mount components.
The mass production of products, production automation, the factory must produce high-quality products at low cost and high output to meet customer needs and strengthen market competitiveness. The development of electronic components; the development of
integrated circuits (IC), the multi-application of semiconductor materials, and the electronic technology revolution It is imperative to follow the international trend.
ZSW people adhere to the business philosophy of trustworthiness and ethics, with a persistent enterprising attitude, a rigorous and dedicated work style, a team spirit of concerted efforts, and always insist on ensuring that users are provided with high-end equipment and high-quality services that meet international quality standards and specifications. It has been recognized and favored by many well-known companies at home and abroad!