What is SMT:
SMT is surface assembly technology (short for Surface Mounted Technology), which is a popular technology and process in the electronics assembly industry.
What are the characteristics of SMT:
1. High assembly density, small size and light weight of electronic products, the volume and weight of SMD components are only about 1/10 of the traditional cartridge components, generally after the use of SMT, the volume of electronic products is reduced by 40%~60%, and the weight is reduced by 60% ～80%。
2. High reliability and strong vibration resistance. Low solder joint defect rate.
3. Good high frequency characteristics. Electromagnetic and RF interference is reduced.
4. Easy to realize automation, improve production efficiency. Reduce costs by 30%~50%.
5. Save materials, energy, equipment, manpower, time, etc.
Why use SMT:
electronic products pursue miniaturization, the previously used perforated plug-in components can no longer reduce the function of electronic products more complete, the integrated circuits (ICs) used have no perforated components, especially large-scale, high-integration ICs, Surface mount components had to be employed.
Product batch, production automation, the factory should produce high-quality products at low cost and high output to meet customer needs and strengthen market competitiveness of the development of electronic components;
The development of integrated circuits (ICs), the diversified application of semiconductor materials, the electronic technology revolution is imperative, chasing the international trend.
Screen printing and dispensing
SMD adhesive and dispensing process
, template design guide
, template printing machine selection strategy
SMT machine selection should pay attention to what
SMT main equipment selection standard
Soldering Wave soldering's continuous improvement method
minimizes the effects of tin splattering
Test Methods Introduction
Solder Paste Inspection Testing & Inspection
Process Quality Control: Pathways
to Zero Defect Manufacturing Advanced SMT Research Analytical MethodsPlacing
AOI Systems in SMT Production Lines